Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it so hard to scroll through the 'Posts" in iTunesU Course manager? There is no side scroll bar, I have to hover over one post and then hover over another post for the scroll bar to appear, then when I grab the bar it doesn't always work.

Why is it so hard to scroll through the 'Posts" in iTunesU Course manager? There is no side scroll bar, I have to hover over one post and then hover over another post for the scroll bar to appear, then when I grab the bar it doesn't always work. Why not just add a permenant scroll bar in the posts window to make it easier. It takes a lot of time to create course work in this program, the last thing you want is to be slowed down by functionality.Google

Microsoft Surface Pro
Windows 10

Chrome

Thank you for any support or changes.

Posted on Jan 10, 2016 7:27 PM

There are no replies.

Why is it so hard to scroll through the 'Posts" in iTunesU Course manager? There is no side scroll bar, I have to hover over one post and then hover over another post for the scroll bar to appear, then when I grab the bar it doesn't always work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.