Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why I cant Log in my imassage and face time

why I can log in Imassage and Face time for my Iphone 4s

My OS 9.2

My Apple ID verry good

can u help me

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2, not connect imassage and face time

Posted on Jan 11, 2016 8:03 PM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2016 3:53 AM in response to Dani Saputra

Same Crap here too ..

Actually happened Immediately after 9.1.2 Update installed -

-->>while plugged in an on WiFi - was using iMessage just prior to downloading update--

iPad rebooted and iMessage and Facetime BOTH gave error upon log in --

GamingZone works just fine tho --

--> error is something lime ,"unable to log into...."

--> *** ?

I DiD live chat with apple support who walked me through reseting device network settings

,ok - did that simply enough - yet SAME ISSUE !

next they requested / Suggested i connect to my PC via Cord - run itunes and select restore ..

my Response Was uh - NO ..

I had never connected my Ipad to windows xp pro sp3 pc before yet,.so DUH - their be no Restoration from anything .

iPad air2 64gb wifi/celluar ...

*** Since then, that iPad is no longer in service (damaged)

i bought new one - same specs (air2+64gb+wifi/cellular)

BRAND NEW ..! and Brand New iphone 5s same day -

IPhone 5s + iPad Air2 -- NEITHER CONNECT TO IMESSAGE OR FACETIME ..!!!

-- CUST SERVICE wants to Default to my Error --

******** !!

its only when i try to set it up it gives me ERROR that can not connect and try again later ..

it only works on my iPhone now becuase i created a new Apple id to try to see if that would connect and Voila -! It Does !!

SO *** GENIUS ??

- I have succesfully BACKED UP ON ICLOUD -BOTH DEVICES

- using my Original Apple Id !!-!

- I succesfully log into Find my Iphone using my original Apple ID / and it lists all my devices correctly --

- Yet i still can not Connect to iMessage nor Facetime witn original apple id !!!

- GameCenter connects and succesfully continues to update my stats on my games i have played and still do !

PLEASE - Put Down the Scripted Tele Promt Reply and Actually Get the F on the System and Find out *** and FIX THIS CRAP !!

why I cant Log in my imassage and face time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.