Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore deleted whatsapp messages from iphone

My kid deleted a couple of whatsapp messages on my iPhone, which is important for me. I checked the official document on whatsapp, but i don't want to restore the whole chat history coz this will erase the current new ones. I don't know if there was a way to recover these deleted messages only, a partial restore is preferred. Anyone have some suggestion on this?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Jan 13, 2016 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 7:00 PM

Hi,

I think you can try iPhone Data Recovery software. This kind of software can scan your iPhone and find some of the deleted data on it. I think the whatsapp messages is on the list. You can give it a try. The trial version can scan your iPhone and preview the deleted whatsapp messages. But you can't recover them. I think if you just want to confirm the messages, you don't need even the purchase the full version.

<Link Edited by Host>

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 7:00 PM in response to Bennett Berger

Hi,

I think you can try iPhone Data Recovery software. This kind of software can scan your iPhone and find some of the deleted data on it. I think the whatsapp messages is on the list. You can give it a try. The trial version can scan your iPhone and preview the deleted whatsapp messages. But you can't recover them. I think if you just want to confirm the messages, you don't need even the purchase the full version.

<Link Edited by Host>

how to restore deleted whatsapp messages from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.