Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get Twitter notifications on my apple phone but I could before Xmas?

I Can't get Twitter notifications on my Apple Watch but I could before Xmas?

Posted on Jan 13, 2016 2:48 AM

5 replies

Jan 13, 2016 3:40 AM in response to Babebellini

Hi

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Notifications > Twitter - check that:

- Allow Notifications is turned on;

- Show in Notification Centre is turned on;

- Show on Lock Screen is turned on.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Notifications > scroll down to the list of apps and check that Twitter is turned on.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > scroll down to the list of apps and tap on Twitter > check that Show App on Apple Watch is turned on.

Some third-party apps cannot be installed on Apple Watch until you have updated the watch software to watchOS 2 or later. To update your watch from a software version prior to watchOS 2, your iPhone also needs to be running iOS 9 or later. If you have not already done so, it may therefore help to update both your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software versions. Instructions for updating the software are available here:

- Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

- Update the software on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved after updating the software, try again to install the Twitter app (third step above).

It may then also help to restart both your iPhone and your watch. Turn both devices off together first, then restart your iPhone before restarting your watch:

- To turn your watch off: press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider; drag it to turn off;

- To turn it on: press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

I can't get Twitter notifications on my apple phone but I could before Xmas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.