Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my hulu subscription?

I Dont ever use hulu and I want to cancel. I know payment is automatic from itunes but I need to know the directions to shut it off

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 13, 2016 3:27 AM

15 replies

Jan 19, 2016 7:11 PM in response to Afzimm

The Hulu payment is NOT through iTunes, at all, but through the Hulu website and your account is found by signing into Hulu's website.

This is not an Apple issues, this is a Hulu issue.

When you signed up for Hulu, you signed up through Hulu's own app and link to the Hulu website.

Go to the Hulu website, Sign in to your account and go to your account page.

There should be cancel subscription option available on that page or within the pages that cover any of your account data.

Good Luck!

Jan 19, 2016 7:24 PM in response to MichelPM

The Hulu payment is NOT through iTunes, at all, but through the Hulu website and your account is found by signing into Hulu's website.

This is not an Apple issues, this is a Hulu issue.

When you signed up for Hulu, you signed up through Hulu's own app and link to the Hulu website.

Go to the Hulu website, Sign in to your account and go to your account page.

There should be cancel subscription option available on that page or within the pages that cover any of your account data.

Or, if you use the Hulu App for iOS, you can access your account in the App by tapping the 3 lines in the top upper left corner of the Hulu App, this reveals your user name and next to this a gear symbol.

Tap the gear symbol and look down the list for the Account option.

Tap Account. Login to your account using your Hulu account password.

Once logged in, scroll down your account settings and tap on the Cancel Subscription button to cancel your Hulu subscription.

Good Luck!

How do I cancel my hulu subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.