Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starkey Halo - Trulink update 2.2.1 - Problems!

Those of you who have Starkey Halos and use the Trulink app: I have just updated today to 2.2.1 and the Soundspace function has gone completely haywire! 😠

Firstly, my saved memories disappeared. This is not a major problem, as I only had a few and I know what the settings in Soundspace were. However, the Soundspace part does not seem to work at all; in fact it makes things worse! I normally use a setting that increases the treble as it makes the sound more comfortable, but all I get is a louder sound (and uncomfortable) no matter where the setting is saved.

Anyone else have these (or any other) problems?

Many thanks

Mike.

Posted on Jan 13, 2016 11:31 AM

8 replies

Jan 13, 2016 11:57 AM in response to Doopher

I just updated to 2.2.1. I also saw my saved Soundspace profiles go away, but the information about the update indicated it was trying to solve a Soundspace database problem, so that wasn't too much of a surprise. Soundspace is working fine for me after the update.

Please try the following --

1. Restart your phone. If that doesn't solve it...

2. Remove your hearing aids from the phone and re-pair them

Let us know how things are after the above.

Jan 19, 2016 10:15 AM in response to Doopher

Still no luck with this. SoundSpace is still unusable which is a big problem for me. Even setting the pointer to the bottom/left quadrant of the SoundSpace screen, makes sounds (especially voices) at least twice as loud and unbearably uncomfortable.

May I ask - How many of you guys a) use SoundSpace with the Trulink app, and b) if you do, have you updated to Trulink 2.2.1 and had no problems at all? OldGnome, I know you have had no problems but I'd be interested if it is just me.

Thanks.

Mike

😟

Starkey Halo - Trulink update 2.2.1 - Problems!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.