Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro Bootcamp Question

I am having problem installing Windows 7 64bit using bootcamp and it fails to boot windows when you press "install windows using DVD" prompt on bootcamp. The computer restarts and freezes with black screen/white command bar/under score bar.. I need urgent help.. I have tried 23 times, but it is failing every single time with black screen/white command bar/under score bar. I have tried to install windows with the option prompt "DOWNLOAD THE LATEST WINDOWS SUPPORT SOFTWARE FROM APPLE" 15 times. Finally I called apple and they have directed me to this website support.apple.com/en-us/HT205016 and asked to download the latest bootcamp based on my macbook pro model and unzippe the file and copy to usb. I also tried to install windows 7 64 bit with this method but it failing too. I am running Mac OS X version 10.7.5 currently.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 13, 2016 11:49 PM

5 replies

Macbook Pro Bootcamp Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.