Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the best Bluetooth Headset for iOS?

I have a Sony MW600 and love it but the connection is too buggy. I'd like something similar to the MW600 that's works well with iOS! Any suggestions?

iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 14, 2016 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2016 9:12 AM

Any standard BT headset will work. Which one is best for you depends on what features you want and how much you want to spend. It's been my observation that BT headsets that are very cheap aren't worth the money. You might want to look for one that says it works with Siri. Those are nice as you can keep the phone in a pocket and still activate Siri by tapping a button on the headset.

If your current headset isn't working well with your phone, it's most likely because there's something wrong with the headset, not because of any compatibility issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2016 9:12 AM in response to Kevin UJD

Any standard BT headset will work. Which one is best for you depends on what features you want and how much you want to spend. It's been my observation that BT headsets that are very cheap aren't worth the money. You might want to look for one that says it works with Siri. Those are nice as you can keep the phone in a pocket and still activate Siri by tapping a button on the headset.

If your current headset isn't working well with your phone, it's most likely because there's something wrong with the headset, not because of any compatibility issue.

What's the best Bluetooth Headset for iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.