Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is always searching underbluetooth for devices and health devices. What gives?

MY apple watch is constantly searching for devices and health devices u dear the Bluetooth. Bluetooth is on for iphone 6 and the watch and phone are paired.

Apple Watch, watchOS 2.1

Posted on Jan 14, 2016 11:28 AM

1 reply

Jan 14, 2016 11:38 AM in response to Konorton5

Hi

Going to Settings > Bluetooth on your watch:

- Lists any additional devices that have paired to it (your iPhone is not supposed to be listed here);

- Tells it to search for any Bluetooth devices that have been placed into pairing mode.

For example, you may wish to pair your watch with a Bluetooth headset. This happens in addition to your watch remaining paired to your iPhone.

More information:

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

From your watch, to check the connection with the iPhone: swipe up on the watch face, then swipe left or right to the Settings Glance. If connected to your iPhone, this will state Connected and show a green phone icon. You can also tap the phone symbol there to "ping" your iPhone.

More information:

About Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on Apple Watch - Apple Support

My Apple Watch is always searching underbluetooth for devices and health devices. What gives?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.