Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded to Quicktime 7.7.9 but it won't play Apple trailers

Hi, I upgraded to Quicktime 7.7.9 (on a Win7 PC), but when I attempt to play a trailer from trailers.apple.com I am still prompted to Get Quicktime

Quicktime 7.7.9-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 15, 2016 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 10:53 PM

Also me... Last version of quicktime don't install quicktime plugin in firefox browser so video trailers are not playable. In other browser (IE) movies are playable

4 replies

Jan 20, 2016 8:56 PM in response to Arniewingco

I'm on a MBA 2013, and the latest firefox version is NOT playing apple trailers anymore even with the latest quicktime add-on. It just tells me to move over to Safari. What the ****? It's like, you buy an apple and apple apple apple apple. Aren't we waaaay beyond that? I mean...I got the internet, and I can do without apple trailers if that's how you're gonna play it Apple. come ON now. IT'S FIREFOX. They are a zero threat to your business model.

Jan 24, 2016 2:40 PM in response to apple broken

But it won't play on safari I always right click the video to download the trailer on QUictime but now the options gone! Please put the option back!!! I LOVED USING the QUictime because i love stepping between pause button. PLEASE! I already have saved quicktime and were else can i download QUcitime HD trailers?! Please put QUcktime HD option back on Apple.http://trailers.apple.comtrailer pages such as Zootopia and every other future movie.

I upgraded to Quicktime 7.7.9 but it won't play Apple trailers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.