Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What about iTunes Match subscribers??

I paid $24.99 for an iTunes Match subscription expecting a year's worth of ad-free music through iTunes Radio (IMO the most appealing feature of iTunes Match). With the upcoming merger of iTunes Radio with Apple Music, will I lose that? Going from $25 a year to $120 ($9.99/month) wouldn't sit well with me and I would probably seek music services from a competitor. TY for your answers.

Posted on Jan 17, 2016 11:12 AM

5 replies

Feb 2, 2016 5:07 PM in response to Zarquon42

I have my complaint in (since Saturday) and expect a call back on Thursday when the weekend crew comes back in to solve my issue haha. I am moving to Amazon music with my prime subscription, Apple has gone WAY down hill since Steve Jobs was around and I want no part of it anymore. They are offering a credit for my match subscription, but I have NO need for 2 apple tv's if I can't stream my radio around the house like before. Amazon devices stream great and they don't ask you for more money every time the board of directors doesn't get their bonuses. Bye Bye apple, you have made many very unhappy customers and hopefully you will learn from your greedy mistakes before you fall by the wayside.

Feb 4, 2016 1:04 PM in response to kerry.wallace

Apple is looking to raise additional money. So sticking it to users is the way they see it. They figured out releasing new iPhones with no good features is working anymore. Guess they need to pay for their new digs they built. They should reduce the price of the music share. Or will Apple get rid of that too. Maybe it will be time to look for an android phone next.

What about iTunes Match subscribers??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.