Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

motion 5.0.7 Bezier masks don't show up in the timeline but in the layers column only. This started happening yesterday. Earlier motion projects don't have this problem. I can't edit if the masks don't show up in the timeline.

Motion 5.0.7 Memory 8 GB, Processor 2.93 GHz intel Core i7, Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB

Bezier masks don't show up in the timeline, preventing me from editing. The masks show up in the layers column only. The problem began yesterday. Earlier motion projects do not seem to be effected.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), 27-inch, Mid 2010

Posted on Jan 18, 2016 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2016 6:25 PM

In the upper right hand corner of the canvas there is a View menu. Check to see if 'Lines' is checked in the Show Overlays section.

2 replies

motion 5.0.7 Bezier masks don't show up in the timeline but in the layers column only. This started happening yesterday. Earlier motion projects don't have this problem. I can't edit if the masks don't show up in the timeline.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.