Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

first timer purchasing something from icloud

Im having problem with my billing method on iCloud. I try to puchase more storage using my credit card but when i had entered the right information of my card it say my credit card is declined and please use correct information. I had tried it few times. Im in need to purchase iCloud storage, can someone help me please?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 18, 2016 6:45 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2016 6:25 AM in response to tikatiraemie95

Hi tikatiraemie95,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues upgrading your iCloud storage. If you continue to have issues updating your billing info, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful, including double-checking all the relevant card info and possibly trying the change via the iTunes Store, or contacting iCloud Support if necessary:

Edit your Apple ID billing information

Review or edit your billing information. Remember to make sure that:

• Your current billing address is correct, including the country and region.
  • Your credit card information is up to date.
  • The security code for your credit card is correct.

iOS 8

1. Go to Settings > iCloud.
  2. Tap your name and picture, and then sign in.
  3. Tap Payment and update your account.

iOS 7:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID. You might need to enter your password.
  3. Tap Payment Information and update your account.

OS X Yosemite:

If there's an issue with your payment information when you try to upgrade or downgrade in OS X Yosemite, you'll be asked to update that information. You can also update your payment information in the iTunes Store.

OS X Mavericks or earlier:

Update your payment information in the iTunes Store or follow these steps.

1. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud.
  2. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  3. Click View Account.
  4. Enter the password for your Apple ID, click View Account, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Windows 8 or earlier:

1. Open iCloud for Windows or the iCloud Control Panel.
  2. In iCloud for Windows, click Storage. In the iCloud Control Panel, click Manage.
  3. Click View Account.
  4. Enter the password for your Apple ID, click View Account, then follow the onscreen instructions.

You might need to enter your credit card information again, then try to upgrade. You can't update your payment information or manage your storage from iCloud.com. If you still can't upgrade your storage, contact iCloud Support.

Get help using iCloud storage - Apple Support

Regards

first timer purchasing something from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.