Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Touchscreen has a problem after downloading IOS 9.0.2. Already try apple advises steps. But the problem still happen. Force restart already be done. Reset factory setting also be done. But the problem still same. Only can be use just a minutes

Hi !!!

Im Apple Fan.

Im bought Ipad2, Ipad4, Iphone6

Last month I already buy Iphone6 S+

Today I Feel Unhappy

MY IPHONE 6 "story"

My Touchscreen has a problem after downloading IOS 9.0.2.

Already called and try apple advises steps. But the problem still happen.

Force restart already be done. Reset factory setting also be done. But the problem still same.

Only can be use just a minutes. After that.. The Problem Comes Again & Again & Again..

APPLE.COM

Can U Help Me

Only Love Apple Products before 9.0.2 update

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 18, 2016 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2016 9:55 PM

iOS 9.0.2 happened some time back. The latest iOS is iOS 9.2. If you haven't updated, update. If you restored to factory, it should have downloaded iOS 9.2. Also, if you restored to factory and the problem is still there, then you need to make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple service provider or call Apple Support to have the device examined by Apple. There seems to be something wrong with the screen.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2016 9:55 PM in response to Bin Salam

iOS 9.0.2 happened some time back. The latest iOS is iOS 9.2. If you haven't updated, update. If you restored to factory, it should have downloaded iOS 9.2. Also, if you restored to factory and the problem is still there, then you need to make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple service provider or call Apple Support to have the device examined by Apple. There seems to be something wrong with the screen.

My Touchscreen has a problem after downloading IOS 9.0.2. Already try apple advises steps. But the problem still happen. Force restart already be done. Reset factory setting also be done. But the problem still same. Only can be use just a minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.