Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello ihave problem with my icloud I cant backup my phone

PLz help meUser uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 12:27 AM

5 replies

Jan 19, 2016 3:14 AM in response to jsdias

Within 1 day at least 5 other people reported that issue here on discussions. Usually (only a theory) there has to be something related to security that would not allow to do that. I wonder if we can see list of applications or VPN or exchange account similarities for respective people here. Please do remember that information is your own to share or not and everything here on communities does not come from Apple, but from intent of other users to help you.

Specifics of the problem are "there was a problem enabling icloud backup" message.

Jan 20, 2016 6:46 AM in response to Hama869

Hi! In the meantime I have been able to enable iCloud Backups by connecting the iPhone to iTunes and enabling iCloud Backups directly in iTunes.

Now I am facing a new issue: cannot turn off the Photo Library backup (only doing so, my backup size does not exceed the 5GB free storage available in iCloud):

User uploaded file

Any additional hint on this one?? 🙂

Thanks!

Hello ihave problem with my icloud I cant backup my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.