Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing yellow guidelines in Logic Pro X

Logic Pro X 10.2 and when moving or piecing together tracks, I usually get the yellow alignment guides to assist in lining up the tracks with gridlines. Now I can't seem to get them back. I choose Snap > Alignment Guides in the Tracks area menu bar. but they do not appear in the tracks window. Anyone know how to get them back? Please advise.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Logic Pro X 10.2

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 5:44 PM

4 replies

Jan 20, 2016 4:35 PM in response to Indyuser

Hi Indyuser,

I already had my snap mode set to absolute. I must have done something wrong. Forgive me as I am new to Logic Pro X. I thought I had 2 yellow alignment guides when moving a region in a track. Is this possible or am I seeing the yellow alignment guide on the left and the yellow playhead to the right? Also, do the yellow alignment guidelines show two lines, on on either side of the region I am moving?

Please advise, and thank you for your help with this issue. Logic Pro is a very complex program and I may be confused.

Thank you.

Missing yellow guidelines in Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.