Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a screen control with a scroll-able patch list?

This is probably something straightforward that I'm missing.

I'd like to have a screen control that displays a scroll-able list of all the patches in my Concert.

Usually our band sticks to the order of our set list, and I can increment/decrement my way through the list.

But there are always going to be exceptions for last-minute changes or requests or whatever.

I'd like to have a scroll-able list of patches with fairly large fonts visible in Performance mode so that I can find and select patches out of order quickly, without switching to Edit mode and straining my old eyes to try to read the list of patches.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), Mainstage 3

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 3:25 PM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2016 1:20 PM in response to DrSchmenge

I found this post searching for an answer to the same question, so I'm probably not much help (it WOULD be really nice to scroll the patch list with a hardware slider!).

I play in a cover band where the set lists constantly change (or we take requests on the fly), so I just keep all my patches (i.e. song titles) in alphabetical order. One small trick (that you may already know) is that if you're in "Edit" view, typing the first few letters of the patch name will jump to it.

I suspect this is one of those situations where it didn't occur to the developers that some weirdos might actually have over a hundred patches in a concert. 😀

How to make a screen control with a scroll-able patch list?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.