Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Slideshow Music

I am creating a Photo Slideshow to show at an Anniversary party. Have about 400 pics in an Album and it looks great when they rotate through. Now creating a music playlist in Apple Music to play with the slideshow (I've done this many times previously in iPhoto)... However, now I only see 2 options: Built-in "Theme" music, or iTunes -- but in iTunes it is only letting me select songs based on Artist -- and only ONE song. Can't even see the playlist I created. How do I do this?? Worried I may have to downgrade back to a stable iPhotos version that worked very well.

Brandon

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jan 21, 2016 7:35 PM

3 replies

Jan 22, 2016 1:17 PM in response to Neuogon

First delete the selected Theme Misic by selecting it and pressing the "x" to delete it.

Then select one song after another from iTunes to add it to the selected music section. As you click more songs, they will be added to the list of selected songs. Click the looking glass icon to open a search field to quickly find the titles you want.

Added: Apple Music songs cannot be used in a slideshow. Select songs you ripped from CD's or purchased from the iTunes Store. Protected songs and songs in iCloud cannot be used. The songs need to be downloaded from iCloud.

If a song cannot be used, it will be grayed out in iTunes.

User uploaded file

Photos Slideshow Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.