Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad refuses to communicate with my iMac when using Logic Pro X. It claims that I should update the iMac with a new version of Logic Pro X - but in fact I did this yesterday. Any thoughts?

My iPad refuses to communicate with my iMac when using Logic Pro X. It claims that I should update the iMac with a new version of Logic Pro X - but in fact I did this yesterday. Any thoughts?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), Logic Pro X communication issue bet

Posted on Jan 22, 2016 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2016 3:37 AM

Make sure LPX did actually update to 10.2.1... by checking About Logic Pro X in LPX's menu bar...

If it did not properly update then...

You have another copy of the LPX app on your system somewhere and it's that copy that got updated..

Or

The update didn't not complete successfully..

To fix, Delete LPX from your Applications folder and then empty trash

Now restart your Mac....

Then go to the Mac App store application... and via the Purchase tab you will find you can download and install LPX again, for free.

This download will be of the latest version (currently 10.2.1) which will then hopefully resolve your LR issue...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2016 3:37 AM in response to PhilipJ D

Make sure LPX did actually update to 10.2.1... by checking About Logic Pro X in LPX's menu bar...

If it did not properly update then...

You have another copy of the LPX app on your system somewhere and it's that copy that got updated..

Or

The update didn't not complete successfully..

To fix, Delete LPX from your Applications folder and then empty trash

Now restart your Mac....

Then go to the Mac App store application... and via the Purchase tab you will find you can download and install LPX again, for free.

This download will be of the latest version (currently 10.2.1) which will then hopefully resolve your LR issue...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.