Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an early 1980's old vintage macintosh with a printer that i want to have valued. can someone point me in the right direction and how to contact someone at Apple. thanks

i have an early 1980's old vintage macintosh with a printer that i want to have valued. can someone point me in the right direction and how to contact someone at Apple. thanks

null-OTHER

Posted on Jan 23, 2016 8:06 AM

2 replies

Jan 23, 2016 8:54 AM in response to bacoson

The first Macintosh was released in 1984; the Macintosh 512K was released later the same year and the Macintosh Plus was released in 1986. You can find more information on all of those models on Wikipedia. You can get a very good idea of the value by going to the Ebay site and searching for those models there, especially if you restrict the search to completed sales (see the column at the left side of the Ebay screen).

They have surprisingly (at least to me) little value with many around $100.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.