Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the latest version of Safari for Windows?

Will you provide the latest version of Safari? I am working on MS365.

Posted on Jan 23, 2016 10:12 AM

9 replies

Jan 24, 2016 1:37 PM in response to CuppyCake9

CuppyCake9 wrote:

Thanks

FYI, iCloud.com responds at its optimal display performance using Safari. Firefox, IE and Chrome do not effectively display iCloud.com as it does when using Safari.😟

That's really neither here nor there. Your choices are to either use a different browser or buy a Mac, because you can't use Safari on Windows anymore. If that particular site doesn't work the way you want it to using Firefox/IE/Chrome, you'll just have to find a way to work around it.

Jan 26, 2016 7:38 PM in response to CuppyCake9

CuppyCake9 wrote:

Niel & Pinkstone,

It is not what you typed but it was your delivery. It is very condescending. It was not necessary to be rude if your attempt was to be helpful.

Neither of us were being rude or condescending. We were being honest with you, just like we are with everyone else we respond to. FWIW, it sounded like you were complaining that you couldn't download Safari because that one website you frequented didn't render correctly in the browsers you can use in Windows, hence the more direct tone in my second-to-last reply (before this one). That's why I said I was sorry that it wasn't the answer you were looking for, but I wasn't going to lie to you.

Where can I find the latest version of Safari for Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.