Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typing in these forums, I experience UI issues please fix.

WWhen typing in these forums, I experience issues with auto spelling, backspace key function ( it backspaces normally at first, then instead of going fast, it goes very slow), and first word.

capitalization (as you just saw, no capital first letter, of first and second letter capitals appear.

test

TEst

lol there you go.

DUring typing ping in EVERY post I experience issues where these functions mess up where I will have to go and auto correct them.

HIs thim, I just normally typed, made sure the first letter was Caps, ( except when I said "test", and started a new sentence above starting with "capitalization".

you can see the errors here ( again, no caps on the first word of f this sentence)

ios (not capitalized properly) 9.2.1

using an iPad Mini 4.

this is the most may site or any place these issues appear, is this site hacked or something?

I Can right now go to another safari webpage or notes or Anyang.....and not see these issues.

I Have carefully typed perfectly and you see these errors.

Posted on Jan 23, 2016 4:26 PM

9 replies

Typing in these forums, I experience UI issues please fix.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.