Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not letting me update my payment

I've changed bank cards recently and when I go to update the payment method I keep getting an error message stating 'INVALID CARD, YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE ENTIRE FORM, PLEASE ENTER YOUR TOWN' there is no option for town, all parts of the form are filled out correctly including the new card details.. What's going wrong? I've tried to update it on my phone and iPad and getting same error

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Jan 24, 2016 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 6:52 AM

Somebody was having the same problem, just update your card using computer with itunes.

2 replies

Feb 8, 2016 6:35 AM in response to fromsouth

Also having this problem, and now I have lost lots of photos and data since my storage was downgraded to 5GB 😟 NOT GOOD APPLE...

I've tried updating on my PC and the details are accepted there without error, but still, when I try to pay for my upgraded storage on my Phone, I need to provide validation in the form of the security number on my card, when I do that I am back to the 'town' error again. Seriously ****** about this....

iCloud not letting me update my payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.