Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You have 0 photos and 0 videos stored in iCloud. Your photos and videos are using 2.1 GB!

You have 0 photos and 0 videos stored in iCloud. Your photos and videos are using 2.1 GB. I cannot clear this no matter what I try. User uploaded file

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Jan 24, 2016 1:53 PM

7 replies

Jan 24, 2016 3:45 PM in response to Major_nicety

Sorry, I think the clue is right in your screenshot.

User uploaded file

The storage they are referring is on your device, not the cloud. It looks like you have never enabled the iCloud library to upload your local photos to the cloud.

Go to Settings > General > Storage and iCloud Usage > Manage Storage (from the upper section) and see how much space your photos are taking up.

Dec 19, 2016 11:11 AM in response to Major_nicety

Same here. My iCloud storage was full, I disabled iCloud photo library in all devices and erased all photos to free some storage, but it seems like have 4,7 GB of stuff I can't erase.

I can't believe Apple still haven't fixed this, as I see this topic is from a year ago... Did anyone of you manage to get through this bug? The worst of all is there's no easy way to contact Apple about such problems.

User uploaded file

You have 0 photos and 0 videos stored in iCloud. Your photos and videos are using 2.1 GB!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.