Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I revert to originally saved project in iphoto/projects?

Hi,

So I closed out iphotos yesterday and reopened this morning wanting to see if I could make my book less than 20 pages. When I clicked "change settings for this project," and even when I clicked the same formatting options as I did originally, my photos are all messed up and not cropped correctly. How do I go back? There must be a way.. Thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 25, 2016 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2016 8:45 AM

How do I go back? There must be a way.. Thanks

You can only revert to the previous state by restoring the iPhoto library from a previous backup. If you are backing up with Time Machine, restore from a back version you created before you changed your book.

See: iPhoto '11: Restoring from Time Machine with iPhoto '11 (9.2 or later) and OS X Lion 10.7.2 (or later)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2016 8:45 AM in response to kltice

How do I go back? There must be a way.. Thanks

You can only revert to the previous state by restoring the iPhoto library from a previous backup. If you are backing up with Time Machine, restore from a back version you created before you changed your book.

See: iPhoto '11: Restoring from Time Machine with iPhoto '11 (9.2 or later) and OS X Lion 10.7.2 (or later)

How do I revert to originally saved project in iphoto/projects?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.