Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lag on IPhone 6s plus, ios 9.2.1

Hi , i bought a IPhone 6s Plus 2 weeks ago and i noticed this few bugs :

1. My control centre and notification centre is not responding sometimes and it really bugs me as i use them often. I have to lock and unlock the screen to make it word .

2. My keyboard is lagging when i try to delete the words that i have typed and respond slowly.

i have restarted my phone , hard reset my phone, reset all settings, reset all contents and settings and backup from icloud but none seems to solve the problem fully. Would not like to restore my phone as new unless it is the last resort as i worry that it is a hardware fault. Btw , anyone can enlighten me if this is a bug or hardware fault

FYI , i set up my phone as new and these problems occur. i tried to reset all contents and settings and restore from iclouds and problem still exist. hence i am unsure if it is a hardware fault or bug as these problems already occurred when i set up my phone as new

Thanks for the help and have a great day ahead;)

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Jan 25, 2016 7:40 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 8:37 AM in response to Allytan

Backspace for me does not want to. Seems to take a 2nd delete key before it will.

I set up as new, my backup is/was from 9.22.1 and it arrived with older iOS 9.1 so restore was not possible - maybe it should update/upgrade first instead.

Never dropped or anything that would cause phone to not be flat, and pinch or cause hardware to malfunction?

I had trouble with app updates that req'd delete first, otherwise srtuck at 99% install. Also, could not prform backup without reboots. And killing all apps seems to help. I blame wifi, being short on RAM, or memory management. I loved it the first days but now I just switched Android S6 issues for a new set. (I seem to go Apple then Android phone every other year)

And yes I would wipe it clean and try not restoring. Corrupt files do happen but also just to be thorough.

Lag on IPhone 6s plus, ios 9.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.