Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay Mirroring to Apple TV fails since iOS 9.2.1 update

My iPad Mini 3 USED to be able to mirror on an Apple TV (with mirroring - over airplay) - until 3 days ago.

Since the update to iOS 9.2.1 it cannot - the Airplay settings in the popup control center won't stay set: and revert to iPad as soon as you close it.

My iPad Mini 3 stopped mirroring to my Apple TV 4 - right after the update to iOS 9.2.1 ... good thing I got the extended warranty! I'll be forced to call Apple Support in the morning!

Posted on Jan 25, 2016 6:38 PM

1 reply

Jan 27, 2016 6:21 AM in response to Sea Mac

Hi Sea Mac,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPad and your Apple TV after a recent software update. If you continue to have issues with AirPlay Mirroring, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary (as you mentioned):

Get help with AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Airplay Mirroring to Apple TV fails since iOS 9.2.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.