Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update iPhoto 9.6 to 9.6.1 on Yosemite 10.10.5

Hi,

I'm trying to update iPhoto 9.6 to 9.6.1 on Yosemite 10.10.5 but I'm getting miscellaneous errors from the Mac App Store.

iPhoto came bundled with my early 2015 MacBook Air, but I never updated it (iPhoto) before updating to OS X 10.10.5.

I tried the "move iPhoto to the Trash and find it in the 'Purchased' section of the App Store" method described in many posts, but I cannot find it in my purchases, and it's not hidden either.

I still have the 9.6 application restored from the trash can, but it no longer shows up on the update list.

What can I do?

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Jan 26, 2016 7:28 PM

5 replies

Jan 27, 2016 3:09 AM in response to Niel

Niel wrote:

If you associated it with an Apple ID, you’ll need to be logged in with that Apple ID. If not, click here and contact Apple.

(138867)

I don't know if I had it associated with my Apple ID, I only used it twice. But when I log in to the Store, it is not listed on my 'Purchases' and it's not on the 'Hidden list'.

Update iPhoto 9.6 to 9.6.1 on Yosemite 10.10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.