Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer videos to iphoto MAC

MY iPhone storage are occupied by a lot of photo and videos. I am scared to lose these if I delete from i phone.

I already all photo to transfer to I photo in the i Mac. But I do not know how to transfer videos to i photo in iMac.

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Jan 26, 2016 8:20 PM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2016 6:47 AM in response to yochiko

Hello yochiko,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If I understand your post correctly you are trying to import photos and videos taken on your iPhone to iPhoto or Photos on your Mac. Given you already know how to import photos, the process is exactly the same with videos.

Import photos and videos to your Mac

You can use Photos or Image Capture to import media from your iOS device. After you import, you can edit your photos and videos. You can also trim video clips, put together photo books, and more.

After you import your photos from your iOS device to your computer, you can use iTunes to sync them back to your device. You can't import photos or videos synced from iTunes. You can only import photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your device.

Photos and Image Capture

If you have photos or videos saved on a hard disk or other storage device, you can import them to Photos on your Mac.

If you have photos that were taken with a film camera, you can import them to Photos by converting them to digital files with a scanner. You can also change the date and time of the scanned images in Photos. Select the image and choose Image > Adjust Date and Time.

Learn more about using Image Capture to import images.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

Take care.

How to transfer videos to iphoto MAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.