Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I contact customer services to complain?

I am disabled and I have been to my local Apple store three times now to try to spend a lot of money, but the busy store is not geered up at all to serve disabled people and the staff tend to ignore me. I can't find how to contact someone in customer services to talk to about this. Does anyone know how to speak to someone. I don't need support becuase I can't even get to buy anything to support me on....

Posted on Jan 27, 2016 2:06 PM

11 replies

Jan 29, 2016 11:25 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thank you

I am disabled but not stupid.

The numbers on the contact us list are for many different services but not customer services. I can get technical support and buy things on those numbera but I can't talk to a human being about how bad it is to try and get service in the Stratfprd Westfield store if you are unable to stand for long.

and the 1-800 numbers are American and we are not all Americans. Also they are not customer services, once again they are for a variety of services other tKhan complaints.

Maybe I will just take my money elsewhere

<Edited by Host>

Jan 28, 2016 3:34 PM in response to elaneh

I call that number for customer service. I can guarantee you that it is 100% the right number to call. If you are having trouble finding the right department with the automated phone tree then pretend to buy something and it will get you to a person who can transfer you to the customer service department. I made a call last month to customer service about an issue with someone from technical support who called me from their personal phone to harass me. They spoke with me and resolved the issue.

You indicated you might not be in the USA to find the right number look at this page for your local https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Jan 29, 2016 6:37 AM in response to elaneh

elaneh wrote:

AAnd why should I have to make an appointment? The able bodied can walk in and be served why not the disabled?

Because you may have needs that require additional time, space, seating and even staffing. Because it may be more difficult or uncomfortable for you to wait in a loud, crowded room. You can't expect people to know, unless you tell them, what you need. That goes for everyone, by the way, regardless of their physical or mental abilities.

Jan 29, 2016 7:44 AM in response to elaneh

elaneh wrote:

I am disabled and I have been to my local Apple store three times now to try to spend a lot of money, but the busy store is not geered up at all to serve disabled people and the staff tend to ignore me. I can't find how to contact someone in customer services to talk to about this. Does anyone know how to speak to someone. I don't need support becuase I can't even get to buy anything to support me on....

I've been to a number of Apple stores, and I can say the one thing that has never happened, is I'm never ignored, but then, I'm not disabled. Your first line of contact for a retail store is the manager. Did you ask to speak to the manager during any one of your three trips? Did you speak to any staff whatsoever to indicate that you wanted something?

You do not indicate where you are located, so determining the correct number for you to call is not possible, but one of the other posters provided you a link with worldwide phone contact numbers. The recommendation for the appointment was an effort to provide you with additional personal service, geared to help compensate for the difficulties that you experienced. And at no time did the poster, or any one else, imply or state that you were stupid. That was not necessary to attack volunteers here trying to assist you. I don't like that you had difficulties during your visits, but I believe there are several ways for you to address the issue that were provided here. Again, in all of the Apple Stores that I have visited, and I've been to many across the US, I've never been at a loss for help. It has been more the other way around. I had to ask to be allowed to look around a little and then would ask for assistance if and when needed.

Jan 29, 2016 10:00 AM in response to elaneh

1. call the store
  2. ask to speak to the manager
  3. tell him the purpose of your visit - shop, buy, service, etc.
  4. explain that you are unable to stand for (whatever length of time)

I am sure that the store manager will provide you with whatever accommodations that are available

A chip on your shoulder may not be the best approach to getting what you want or need - "Catch more flies with honey than vinegar" {proverb}

how can I contact customer services to complain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.