Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I move motion 5 to another computer

I have Motion 5 on one Mac and would like to remove it and use it on another Mac. How can I transfer the software?

Thanks

Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Jan 27, 2016 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 2:40 PM

To remove it 100%, download the free app "FCS Remover" from Digital Rebellion (dot com) and use that to remove the application.

To install it on a different Mac, launch the App Store, go to the Store menu, and log in to your iTunes/App Store account.

Then go to the Purchased section, and click the Install button to the right of Motion 5, or any other applications purchased via the App Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2016 2:40 PM in response to whynotme

To remove it 100%, download the free app "FCS Remover" from Digital Rebellion (dot com) and use that to remove the application.

To install it on a different Mac, launch the App Store, go to the Store menu, and log in to your iTunes/App Store account.

Then go to the Purchased section, and click the Install button to the right of Motion 5, or any other applications purchased via the App Store.

Feb 1, 2016 3:36 PM in response to GFXZen

That only trashes the app container, not all the other system files that install with it, nor the content that eats up drive space. If you're selling your Mac, don't leave system receipts and such on it. If you're wanting to save space, FCS Remover will free up a good bit of space for you. There is a great deal more to an application than just that app package you see in the Applications folder. Wonder why Apple never addressed a proper uninstall routine?

How can I move motion 5 to another computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.