Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changing of country from app store without Credit card

Hello guys,

please i want help from you,

I would like to change country of app store without credit card. but there is no option of "none" appeared.

if you can send to me steps for solve this issue

thanks,

Yaqoob

Posted on Jan 27, 2016 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2016 11:32 PM

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2016 11:32 PM in response to yaqoobfromal hasa

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Jan 28, 2016 12:43 AM in response to yaqoobfromal hasa

After you've tried to change your Country or Location to find App or iTunes store still requires a form

of payment (although other locations may instead show an option for None) you may choose to

inquire of local or regionally accepted pre-paid iTunes cards such as the Apple pre-paid Gift card.

The Apple Support article and information concerning this topic changes by country and region.

The information for Saudi Arabia is visible in English from link below; wording is different than

the one previously posted that was intended to help those persons in India with the question...

in the bottom of these articles, is a link to locate other countries or regions for local information:

User uploaded file

This is the correct link to Saudi Arabia for the topic answer. This should also allow regional contact:

• Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support- Saudi Arabia

• iTunes - Apple Support - Saudi Arabia:

https://www.apple.com/sa/support/itunes/

Hopefully this may be of help to resolve this kind of issue where the terms or local conditions vary.

Good luck! 🙂

changing of country from app store without Credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.