Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Acct. now missing all kids devices and Husband has new Acct

HOw do I gain access to the devices I bought for my four kids that I have custody of because they are now missing from the family acct and I received a email notification of my daughter being enrolled in "a new family plan and receiving an allowance" and the acct is no longer including my devices or any info or access to the new location of theirs?

all that were on our acct but now ?-OTHER

Posted on Jan 29, 2016 6:24 AM

1 reply

Jan 30, 2016 2:34 PM in response to Partyof6onDroad

Hello Partyof6onDroad,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If your family members are no longer listed in your family group, then it is likely that they removed themselves from the group. Anyone over the age of 13 can remove themselves from a family group and either join or set up a new one, yet that can only happen once per year.

How do I leave a family group?

Any family member over the age of 13 can remove themselves from a family group at any time.*

• In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Family, tap your name, then tap Leave Family.
  • In OS X Yosemite or later, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Manage Family, click your name, then click the Remove (-) button in the bottom-left corner.

When you turn off Family Sharing, you leave the family. After you leave a family, you can join or set up a new one. However you can only switch to a different family group once per year.

Leave Family Sharing

Take care.

Family Acct. now missing all kids devices and Husband has new Acct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.