Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

aperture

I have been using Aperture for the past several years for my post processing with good results. 2 days ago, when I opened the Aperture window, the list of projects and albums did not show as usual. The only project that showed up was the most recent one. In i-photo all my projects, albums, slide shows, etc. show up as usual. HELP

Vibeke Lichtman

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Jan 29, 2016 10:22 AM

3 replies

Jan 29, 2016 10:30 AM in response to opus1234

Have you checked, if you have hidden items in your Library? Check all search fields, if they are cleared.

And check the Library tab in the Info panel, if you have accidentally hidden your projects. There is a Show/Hide control to the right of the title "Projects", that is only visible, if you hover the pointer there.

User uploaded file

Which version of Aperture and MacOS X are you using? My screenshot is from Aperture 3.6.

Jan 29, 2016 1:31 PM in response to léonie

Many thanks, Leonie for your reply ------ I had actually tried your suggestions with no success. This morning the problem somehow was resolved in a somewhat convoluted manner. I was working in I-Photo on a book project, went to edit a photo in I-Photo and decided to skip over to Aperture thru I-Photo to see what would happen. A notice cropped up in Aperture that since I was in I-Photo I could not adjust in Aperture. I deleted the notice ------ and lo and behold, all the info. re. projects, albums, etc. reappeared in Aperture. Makes no sense, but I am not going to try to figure out how that happened, just glad that it did.

Thanks again for your reply.

aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.