Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom in or zoom out animation doesn't work after using Spotlight Search for more than 5 or 10 times !!!

Hello,

I have an iPhone 6 with 64GB inside memory. I have updated my phone's OS last night to ios 9.2.1. Before updating the OS I had a problem and I still have it even after updating. My problem is that, when I use Spotlight Search to find my contacts quickly, after 5 or 10 times of searching, the animation of zoom in or zoom out, stops working. I'm completely sure that the reason is Spotlight Search, because I tested several times. I had tried different ways such as reinstalling my Operating System, checking if reduce motion is off and ...,but non of them worked. I used to think that maybe the reason is that there is an application which is not compatible with OS. I reset my phone and erased all content and settings, but didn't work. I haven't tried my idea on my friends iphones yet. Is there any solution??? Please help me. It really bothers me, because I want my iphone to work perfectly.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2016 2:13 PM

There are no replies.

Zoom in or zoom out animation doesn't work after using Spotlight Search for more than 5 or 10 times !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.