Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just upgraded to El Capitan and I cannot access my Aperture library at all. When I try to open it I get a box that says my aperture version is not compatible with OS X & I must go to the App store to upgrade but when I go to the App store it says

I just downloaded OS X El Capitan on my Mac book Pro & I am not able to open my aperture library. A drop down box tells me my version of Aperture is not compatible with OS X & I must download a newer version from the App store. When I click on the link to the App store I get a message that the upgrade is not available in the US. What do I do?

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), aperture 3.5.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2016 3:35 PM

1 reply

I just upgraded to El Capitan and I cannot access my Aperture library at all. When I try to open it I get a box that says my aperture version is not compatible with OS X & I must go to the App store to upgrade but when I go to the App store it says

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.