Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search within iTunes Internet Radio

My current system: 27” iMac Mid-2011, Intel Core i7, 20 gb RAM, Mac OS X 10.11.3, iTunes 12.3.2

Not having the capability to search within iTunes Internet Radio any longer has really been driving me crazy. I have sent in a few feedback requests letting Apple know I would like to have it back, and then some. Below is the latest request I just sent via iTunes Feedback this evening. Perhaps if we can get others to click on I have this question too and like this post, it will get attention.

Dearest Apple:

In previous versions of iTunes, you came close to having full search capabilities within iTunes Internet Radio. This is a request I have asked for before. I sincerely hope you consider allowing the search field to work fully while viewing the Internet Radio listings within iTunes. I love that we are able to listen to these stations within our beloved iTunes and really think it would make for superior usability and functionality if we could search the Stream Name and Comments. As an example, If I want to listen to Trance or Rush Limbaugh, I should be able to search and it bring up all those stations which have the search criteria in their stream name or comments section. Likewise for station call-letters. Please also bring back Internet Radio in Apple TV 4. We find ourselves throwing the sound from the Mac to the ATV 4 when it should be able to do it just as our previous ATV models did on their own.

Dan Batson

Rogers, AR

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 20 GB RAM

Posted on Jan 29, 2016 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Click the left end of the Search field.

De-select Search Entire Library

User uploaded file

1 reply

Search within iTunes Internet Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.