Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live emoji pro won't unlock on my iPad but did unlock on my iPhone. How do I unlock on my iPad?

I downloaded live emoji pro from the app store. It automatically downloaded to my iPhone at the same time. This was all well and good at the time. So then I went to use it on my iPhone and a pop up appeared saying that I had to post it on Facebook. Undoubtedly so it would get more add exposure. OK, this was fine I did that. So...now I can use the emoji app on the phone. The problem is that although I am able to use most of the live emojis on the iPad I still can't use the Christmas nor the New Year emojis on the iPad. I sure hope some one has a fix for this problem quickly.

iMac G5 (20-inch iSight), iOS 4.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2016 9:22 PM

2 replies

Feb 1, 2016 7:25 AM in response to derf123

Hi derf123,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that an app you installed, Live Emoji Pro, is not working the way you expect. To begin troubleshooting this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the suggested steps in the following article.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Best!

Feb 5, 2016 12:16 PM in response to AppleJoe

OK...I tried that apple support page and deleted the app then reloaded it. No joy the app still won't unlock the Christmas and new year emojis. I've been looking and looking for emoji support but haven't been able to find a link or web page that would give me a work around or fix. I sure hope some one can help.

Live emoji pro won't unlock on my iPad but did unlock on my iPhone. How do I unlock on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.