Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a manual? Cant find

My partner has FaceTime on Mac Montain lion, I have FaceTime on iPhone, though my partner has troubles and because I can't find a manual I can't help her.

Is there a manual?

~k.

Posted on Jan 31, 2016 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 9:10 AM

Hi there Karl,

It sounds like your partner is having some FaceTime issues when trying to chat with you and you would also like additional help with the application. First off for your partner I have a troubleshooting article for you to pass along. It's a bit general but then I'm not sure what the actual issue is:

FaceTime for Mac: Troubleshooting FaceTime

I also have the help site for FaceTime on the Mac which is basically the manual for it:

FaceTime Help

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2016 9:10 AM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

Hi there Karl,

It sounds like your partner is having some FaceTime issues when trying to chat with you and you would also like additional help with the application. First off for your partner I have a troubleshooting article for you to pass along. It's a bit general but then I'm not sure what the actual issue is:

FaceTime for Mac: Troubleshooting FaceTime

I also have the help site for FaceTime on the Mac which is basically the manual for it:

FaceTime Help

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, take care!

Is there a manual? Cant find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.