Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fuji x-t10 RAW, Aperture, el Capitain

Greetings

Wondering if I update the Macbook Pro finally to el Capitain, whether I will be able to import and edit RAW files from my new Fuji X-T10 in the discontinued Aperture. Is anyone doing this successfully? I know the OS now supports that camera, but I don't know if the OSX compatibility translates to Aperture. I've hundreds of thousands of archival images in Aperture, so will do anything to avoid Lightroom and preserve my long-established workflow and professional adjustment prefs. for a few more years.

thanks

Paul

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jan 31, 2016 5:43 AM

2 replies

Jan 31, 2016 10:58 AM in response to léonie

Thanks very much for the response, léonie. Aperture is indeed in my purchases (I use 3.5 with Mavericks, I have used all previous versions of Aperture). I'll only bother moving to el Capitain if I am certain that Aperture 3.6 will open Fuji X-T10 RAW files. All my other needs are taken care of by the system as-is, but I need to know that I can work with large numbers of the Fuji files, asap. A possible workaround is to try converting the Fuji RAW files to DNG (Ap 3.5 may handle those), but experience has been negative when trying similar things in the past. I wonder if any X-T10 users have succeeded here.

regards

Paul

Fuji x-t10 RAW, Aperture, el Capitain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.