Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is apple remote desktop safe / secure ?

I manage 6 devices : (2x MBPs, 2x Mac Minis, 2x MB), devices are a mix of 10.8 and 10.10. adding an updating software on each computer is become tedious and ive been recommended to use Apple Remote Destkop.

Ideally id like to be able to use Apple Remote Desktop to manage the devices at our office which are on the same nextwork, but also be able to connect to laptops when they are out of the office incase i need to share the screen etc.

My only concern is, is Apple remote desktop safe / secure ? - Is there a danger of someone else being able to access the machines via Apple Remote Desktop ?

apple remote desktop

Posted on Jan 31, 2016 8:56 AM

1 reply

Is apple remote desktop safe / secure ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.