Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see which computers are authorized for my Apple ID? My list of devices has one computer (plus my iPhone and iPad), but my Apple ID summary says there are two.

Authorizing computers

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jan 31, 2016 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 10:27 AM

There is no such list. You can do this:

Deauthorization

You can de-authorize individual computers, but only by using those computers. The only other option is to "de-authorize all" from your iTunes account.

1. Open iTunes on a computer

2. From the Store menu, select "View my Account..."

3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

4. Under "Computer Authorizations" select "De-authorize All".

5. Authorize each computer you still have, as you may require.

You may only do this once per year.

After you "de-authorize all" your authorized computers, re-authorize each one as required.

If you have de-authorized all computers and need to do it again, but your year has not elapsed, then contact: Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us.

For more information on authorization and de-authorization: iTunes Store- Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2016 10:27 AM in response to MariluzV

There is no such list. You can do this:

Deauthorization

You can de-authorize individual computers, but only by using those computers. The only other option is to "de-authorize all" from your iTunes account.

1. Open iTunes on a computer

2. From the Store menu, select "View my Account..."

3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

4. Under "Computer Authorizations" select "De-authorize All".

5. Authorize each computer you still have, as you may require.

You may only do this once per year.

After you "de-authorize all" your authorized computers, re-authorize each one as required.

If you have de-authorized all computers and need to do it again, but your year has not elapsed, then contact: Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us.

For more information on authorization and de-authorization: iTunes Store- Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC.

How do I see which computers are authorized for my Apple ID? My list of devices has one computer (plus my iPhone and iPad), but my Apple ID summary says there are two.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.