Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flicker of lockscreen and line across lockscreen

HI, I having this "flashing" of the lock screen issue, along with this issue, it seems that the "special" effects when you exit any app is also missing (i.e. The minimising effect; tried turning on/off the motion but also not helping)

Restoring or hard reset does not help as it will return (soon enough)

In addition, I keep having this horizontal line across the screen (comes and goes)User uploaded file

Really hope someone or Apple can resolve this, cuz I have real problems with my iPhone 6s ever since I got it on the day it was released.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 5:07 AM

2 replies

Feb 2, 2016 11:29 AM in response to Cashewisnutz

Hi Cashewisnutz,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you have been having these issue with your iPhone. Given that you have been having multiple ongoing system and user interface level issues with your iPhone, you may want to make sure you have a current backup of your data, then try restoring your iPhone to factory settings and testing it in that condition to see if the issues persist. You may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Regards

Flicker of lockscreen and line across lockscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.