Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone white line across top, frozen, locked up, unresponsive, can't open, swipe not working

Are you having iPhone problems? Can't open your iPhone? A white bar or line across the top of the screen?

I don't have a fix, just a link to an ongoing long discussion on the topic here on Apples Community discussions found here:

iPhone 6 plus intermittent unresponsive screen

I posted this link because I have the same issue and this is my second time searching the forms for info on the issue.

I've found without the right word or phrase it is hard to find relevant help, so this is my impulsive attempt to help direct others to relevant information.

I've been Mac since OS 7 and have always been amazed at how poor Apples search is.. along with spell check/dictionary…etc

Hope this link helps!

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 7:55 AM

1 reply

iPhone white line across top, frozen, locked up, unresponsive, can't open, swipe not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.