Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought windows on my mac and after using it for 20 days or so it has been working great but now it keeps restarting every 30 minutes of use and says diagnosing your PC then it says to restore the PC.Then it starts up fine but then the process restarts

Windows on mac was working after I bought it but not now. What should I do?

iMac, Boot camp

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 2:27 PM

31 replies

Feb 2, 2016 6:48 PM in response to Drew Beckwith

If it is a 2015 model and you have W10 installed, there are very nasty issues as Windows Automatic Update pushes driver updates which break W10. Most common is the Intel GPU driver.

You can either boot in Windows Safe mode and remove the driver and re-install the one that Apple BC driver package provides, or re-install Windows, but disable Automatic Updates.

I bought windows on my mac and after using it for 20 days or so it has been working great but now it keeps restarting every 30 minutes of use and says diagnosing your PC then it says to restore the PC.Then it starts up fine but then the process restarts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.