Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeemed amount not showing on ipad's app store

I see the redeem amount on my desktop ituns but when I check my app store on ipad scroll all the way down I don't see the amount. I made sure I am logged in the correct account but I still see no amount? Any suggestions?

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 10:28 PM

4 replies

Feb 2, 2016 12:28 AM in response to Eric.H

You've tried logging out and back into the account on your iPad to see if then shows (my balance is sometimes out-of-date on my iPad, it doesn't always seem to automatically update everywhere) : tap on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app (or in Settings > iTunes & App Store) and then tap 'sign out' on the popup and then log back in

Feb 2, 2016 12:28 AM in response to Eric.H

You've tried logging out and back into the account on your iPad to see if then shows (my balance is sometimes out-of-date on my iPad, it doesn't always seem to automatically update everywhere) : tap on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app (or in Settings > iTunes & App Store) and then tap 'sign out' on the popup and then log back in

Redeemed amount not showing on ipad's app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.