Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get my music off the computer and into my iphone 5s

how do I get music off my computer and onto my iPhone 5s

iPhone 5s

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 9:07 PM

Depends on what your configuration is. Do you have an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription? This would change the way in which you would get music to your device.

If you do not have either, then you would want to follow the instructions in this support article (since you did not mention anything about what computer you are using, what iOS or what iTunes version, I have put both links for iTunes 12):

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

iTunes 12 for Mac: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

Cheers,

GB

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2016 9:07 PM in response to aSCOWCROFT

Depends on what your configuration is. Do you have an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription? This would change the way in which you would get music to your device.

If you do not have either, then you would want to follow the instructions in this support article (since you did not mention anything about what computer you are using, what iOS or what iTunes version, I have put both links for iTunes 12):

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

iTunes 12 for Mac: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

Cheers,

GB

how do i get my music off the computer and into my iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.