Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s camera and speaker problem

Hi, i'm a user of a iPhone 4, 5s, 6 and now a 6s, in this phone specially i have many problems:

1) The camera lag is on every update since 9.0.2 and still in ios 9.2.1

2) bad quality photos in low light, blurry photos and the focus isn't work in some occasions

3) today i just figure out why my videos have a sea noise, when i open the app camera i approach my speaker to my ear i hear a sea noise like in this video 4 Hours Ocean Waves Sea Waves Stunning Sound - Paradise At Last! Relaxation!

anyone with this same noise when you open the camera app?

this happen in the music app too.

Bad news for me is in my country doesn't have a Apple Store, and my mobile carrier need to stay with my phone for 3 weeks, i don't know what to do

because i do a factory reset to my iPhone so many times and the iPhone still the same.

Sorry my bad english. i hope someone help me 🙂

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2016 9:54 PM

2 replies

Feb 3, 2016 7:47 AM in response to robulloa12

Hi robulloa12,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. I apologize if this is what you mean when you say "factory reset", but given the multiple issues you are describing with both camera and microphone/speaker function, you may want to make sure your data is backed up, then try restoring your iPhone to factory condition and test the issues without restoring your data and settings:

Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

You may also find the troubleshooting steps outlined in these articles helpful:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

iPhone 6s camera and speaker problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.