Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i was trying to view the shows that have been submitted to itunes but it pops out an error message n it says "we could not complete your itunes store request. an unkonwn error occured(-1009) There was an error in the itunes store.please try again."

i was trying to view the shows that have been submitted to itunes but it pops out an error message n it says "we could not complete your itunes store request. an unkonwn error occured(-1009) There was an error in the itunes store.please try again." I can see the shows, it is listed but it is not opening. It shows an error message i listed above

Windows 8

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 6:28 AM

1 reply

i was trying to view the shows that have been submitted to itunes but it pops out an error message n it says "we could not complete your itunes store request. an unkonwn error occured(-1009) There was an error in the itunes store.please try again."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.