Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i get text alerts through my Halo hearing aids?

I have recently purchased halo hearing aids, my 5S, OS 9.2.1, rings through them just fine, but I can't hear text or email alerts, the play ringtones button is on and the audio routing in set on auto, any suggestions?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2016 7:36 AM

If you have not already figured this out it is a setting in trulink not the phone. Go to the settings in the app, the gear icon upper right. Under features you will see alerts, you can turn alerts on there. 1 toggle switch turuns on calendar, email, social. Each app has to have alerts turned on within iOS. I have not found a way to have an audible alert for text messages. I don't use the alerts from trulink, was to disruptive as I get way to many emails. I did get an apple watch LOVE the haptic for alerts. Text and phone calls. It's much less disruptive if I am in a meeting or having a conversation than the audible alerts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2016 7:36 AM in response to jeffromcim

If you have not already figured this out it is a setting in trulink not the phone. Go to the settings in the app, the gear icon upper right. Under features you will see alerts, you can turn alerts on there. 1 toggle switch turuns on calendar, email, social. Each app has to have alerts turned on within iOS. I have not found a way to have an audible alert for text messages. I don't use the alerts from trulink, was to disruptive as I get way to many emails. I did get an apple watch LOVE the haptic for alerts. Text and phone calls. It's much less disruptive if I am in a meeting or having a conversation than the audible alerts.

How do i get text alerts through my Halo hearing aids?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.